- In Stock
- Product Code:
- British RAF uniform FOR HIRE
The £59 hire fee covers 3 days of hire (usually Friday, Sat, Sun), hire cost per week is £80, please contact us to discuss and further details re hire periods and prices. If you place the order online then please contact us separately with the dates you require the uniform for
British RAF Officers Gabardine Service dress uniform
When ordering add the dates you require the uniform for in the comments box or send them in a separate e-mail
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS UNIFORM IS A SLIM FIT AND ALL MODERN DAY INSIGNIA HAS BEEN REMOVED
note this uniform is a conversion to a WW2, it does not have the below skirt pockets as the pattern 1936 has, but it is provided with Kings Crown wings and WW2 spec cap with cloth covered peak (not the vinyl one pictured) and Kings Crown badge. All modern day insignia has been removed
Gabardine uniform includes - tunic, trousers, cap - not all uniforms have a belt provided, as these are modern day conversions, some tunics are tailored NOT to have a belt
We provide hire uniforms and vintage 1940s WW2 uniforms for patrons of the Goodwood Revival
Conditions of hire
1. All costumes and uniforms remain the property of The History Bunker Ltd.
2. Late returns will be charged at £5.00 per day. Uniform and costume hire for a length of time beyond this can be arranged by contacting the office on Leeds 0113 2205881
3. Uniforms must be returned by Royal Mail next day delivery service on the day specified on the booking or otherwise agreed (a member of staff will call you to arrange this). Failure to do so will result in a £5.00 per uniform per day surcharge. (There is no charge for Sunday if a costume is rented for Saturday.)
4. Uniforms, costumes and accessories are to be returned via Royal Mail next day delivery service. A tracking number will be issued with the receipt at the Post Office. This must be kept by the sender as proof of postage. Uniforms and costumes should be (if possible) returned in the packaging in which they arrived.
5. No costume will be held or "put to one side" without a booking fee/deposit (minimum £10.00 per costume)
6. Customers must wear underwear whilst wearing our costumes.
7. Customers must not wash, pin, sew, iron or affix badges or sticky labels to the uniforms.
8.The full cost of a replacement will be charged: