For Film, Theater and Tv or Amdram productions of Dads Army
Uniforms will be shipped out by FedEx/UK mail
We provide hire uniforms and vintage uniforms and costumes for The Goodwood Revival, Howarth 40's weekend and Pickering
Our hire period is for one weekend
Conditions of hire
1. All costumes and uniforms remain the property of The History Bunker Ltd.
2. Late returns will be charged at £10.00 per day. Uniform and costume hire for a length of time beyond this can be arranged by contacting the office on Leeds 0113 2205881
3. Uniforms must be returned by Royal Mail Next Day Delivery Service on the day specified on the booking or otherwise agreed (a member of staff will call you to arrange this). Failure to do so will result in a £10.00 per uniform per day surcharge. (There is no charge for Sunday if a costume is rented for Saturday.)
4. Uniforms, Costumes and Accessories are to be returned via Royal Mail Next Day Delivery Service. A tracking number will be issued with the receipt at the Post Office. This must be kept by the sender as proof of postage. Uniforms and costumes should be (if possible) returned in the packaging in which they arrived.
5. No costume will be held or "put to one side" without a booking fee/deposit (minimum £10.00 per costume)
6. Customers must wear underwear whilst wearing our costumes.
7. Customers must not Wash, Pin, Sew, Iron or Affix Badges or Sticky Labels to the uniforms.
8.The full cost of a replacement will be charged:
a) If a costume is not returned to The History Bunker Ltd for any reason or if an item is returned with permanent damage. (E.g. cigarette burns)
b) If an item is returned in need of professional cleaning.
c) If an item is returned with one or more items or accessories missing or damaged beyond repair.
d) If an item is returned and is beyond reasonable repair.
9. It is accepted that these listed conditions have been read, understood and agreed to, once a costume is hired from The History Bunker Ltd.