The £80 hire fee covers 3 days of hire (usually Friday, Sat, Sun), hire cost per week is £110, please contact us to discuss and further details re hire periods and prices. If you place the order online then please contact us separately with the dates you require the uniform for
Although this version contains no large pack, this is the basic uniform worn by Tommy at the outbreak of hostilities in 1914.
WW1 British Soldiers uniform. This item is hand made from wool, this package includes
Trousers (please note, the trousers provided with the package the straight legged version without three ankle buttons)
stiff peaked 05 cap
p08 webbing kit
boots (modern, not the ones pictured) and puttees
Additional days hire are charged at £10 per day but special rates can be negotiated for long hire periods, theatre, film and media please contact us to dicuss
Our uniforms are an extremely high standard as is proven by our long list of prestigious clients
We accept the following payment methods- Visa/Mastercard/Paypal/Cheque/Bank Transfer
Conditions of hire
1. All costumes and uniforms remain the property of The History Bunker Ltd.
2. Minimum Uniform and costume hire is 3 days. Late returns will be charged at £10.00 per day. Uniform and costume hire for a length of time beyond this can be arranged by contacting the office on 0113 2205881
3. Uniforms must be returned by Royal Mail next day delivery service or courier on the first available busienss da. Failure to do so will result in a £10.00 per uniform per day surcharge. (There is no charge for Sunday if a costume is rented for Saturday.)
4. Uniforms, costumes and accessories are to be returned via Royal Mail next day delivery service or courier. A tracking number will be issued with the receipt at the Post Office. This must be kept by the sender as proof of postage. Uniforms and costumes should be (if possible) returned in the packaging in which they arrived.
5. No costume will be held or "put to one side" without a booking fee/deposit (minimum £10.00 per costume)
6. Customers must wear underwear whilst wearing our costumes.
7. Customers must not wash, pin, sew, iron or affix badges or sticky labels to the uniforms.
9.The full cost of a replacement will be charged:
a) If a costume is not returned to The History Bunker Ltd for any reason or if an item is returned with permanent damage. (E.g. cigarette burns)
b) If an item is returned in need of professional cleaning.
c) If an item is returned with one or more items or accessories missing or damaged beyond repair.
d) If an item is returned and is beyond reasonable repair.
11. It is accepted that these listed conditions have been read, understood and agreed to, once a costume is hired from The History Bunker Ltd.