The £59 hire fee covers 3 days of hire, hire cost per week is £80, please contact us to discuss and further details re hire periods and prices. If you place the order online then please contact us separately with the dates you require the uniform for
WW2 British Private Soldier Uniform
For film, theater and tv or Vintage Goodwood Revival or for forties events and WW2 weekends
When ordering add the dates you require the uniform for in the comments box or send them in a separate e-mail
Complete Uniform packages. All our uniforms are made as close as possible to the originals with linings and internal stamping's. This package includes -
P40 Battle dress blouse , P40 Battle dress trousers, Cap, p37 webbing (original), gaitors, boots
We currently provide and have provided uniforms and accessories for Madame Tussaud's, The BBC, The New London Theatre, The National Theatre of Norway, The Southland Museum in New Zealand as well various feature films including Ashcliffe, Valkyrie and Madeline et Marie.
We provide hire uniforms and vintage 1940s WW2 uniforms for patrons of the Goodwood Revival
Hire cost is for the period of one weekend
We accept the following credit cards - Visa/MasterCard/all debit cards
Conditions of hire
1. All costumes and uniforms remain the property of The History Bunker Ltd.
2. Late returns will be charged at £10.00 per day. Uniform and costume hire for a length of time beyond this can be arranged by contacting the office on Leeds 0113 2205881
3. Uniforms must be returned by Royal Mail next day delivery service on the day specified on the booking or otherwise agreed (a member of staff will call you to arrange this). Failure to do so will result in a £5.00 per uniform per day surcharge. (There is no charge for Sunday if a costume is rented for Saturday.)
4. Uniforms, costumes and accessories are to be returned via Royal Mail next day delivery service. A tracking number will be issued with the receipt at the Post Office. This must be kept by the sender as proof of postage. Uniforms and costumes should be (if possible) returned in the packaging in which they arrived.
5. No costume will be held or "put to one side" without a booking fee/deposit (minimum £10.00 per costume)
6. Customers must wear underwear whilst wearing our costumes.
7. Customers must not wash, pin, sew, iron or affix badges or sticky labels to the uniforms.
9.The full cost of a replacement will be charged:
a) If a costume is not returned to The History Bunker Ltd for any reason or if an item is returned with permanent damage. (E.g. cigarette burns)
b) If an item is returned in need of professional cleaning.